Tips for picking up unsold items:
- Print a report from your myconsignment.com account
- Locate all your items not sold based on the report. – See one us if you can not find an item.
- RECOMMENDATION – hanging items should be identified with tape, string, etc. – We try to have them sorted in size categories based on hanger identification.
- Take all items to the check out area.
- Items will be checked to confirm they are marked with your consignor id number.
- You will be asked to sign out, confirming you have received all your items.
- IMPORTANT – All consignors must exit through the doors in the check out area.