~All items being sold must be entered into our consignor software program. This will allow us to use barcodes to better track your sales.
~You must include Description of item (brand name is suggested too), price, size when applicable.
~Price items in .50 increments.
~From 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. we will have a ½ sale, BY checking the Disc box when entering your items, you are agreeing that the items can be sold for ½ price during the ½ price sale.
~By checking D, you are agreeing to donating your items for the fill a bag event, held at the end of the sale.
~Tags should be printed on cardstock (need to be durable to hold up during the sale), they can not be handed written.
~You will print your tags directly from the consignor software program.
Resource for pricing tips: Consignment Mommies Ask yourself how much would you pay for the item! Price and quality of item determine if it will sell!
- All tags must be printed on card stock – color DOES NOT matter.
- If using a tagging gun, barb should go through the clothing tag or a seam to prevent a hole in clothing item.
- If possible use painters tape to secure tags to books, shoes, toys and bagged items. Painter’s tape will not leave a mark or tear books.
- Hangers should be creating a ? See pictures below.
- Items that should not be on hangers: hats, belts, socks
- You must include description of item (brand name is suggested too), price, size when applicable.
- Changes can not be hand written once tags are printed.
- All tags must be secured on the outside of the item, clothing items on the front.
- Deadline for entering items to be included in the sale is March 25th at 11:59 pm.
- If you can not print your tags or don’t have time for tagging?Services we can provide you:
- Printing Service – You enter everything, we just print the tags for you and return them to you to attached to your items. Cost $2 per 50 tags. You earn 70% of sales
- Tagging Service- You register, pay and make arrangements with us to drop off items. You earn based on the schedule below:
- October 1 – December 31- $20 fee, earn 60%
- January 1 – February 28 – $25 fee, earn 60%
- March 1 – March 15 – $30 fee, earn 60%
- Contact us to sign-up for our extra service.